Eggies - More trouble than it's worth

I am exhausted after washing, oiling, pouring eggs into small hole of eggie product. Took 10 minutes just to prepare eggs for boiling then had to struggle for 10 more just to get them out.

Clean up was a crock as well. I am sure you have heard it all before. Not so much pissed as wondering how the *** this product got to the production phase! who thought this was a good idea?

Crazy crazy waste of time and effort.

And so now you want more verbiage? Dear lord help us all.

What is this planet of gullible people coming to? Thank gawd I did not pay full price for this garbage.

Reason of review: I feel duped and stupid.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Eggies - Utter rubbish

Hard to assemble. Hard to get egg into top hole.

Eggs leak into pan during boiling. Eggs take longer to cook, which doesn't make sense!!!!????? Hard to clean as there are so many parts.

Took longer to clean than just peeling an egg. Used once and now donating to the local op-shop.

Review about: Eggies Egg Cooker.

Eggies - Terrible product

2.7
Layout of Store
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Hard to get egg into little hole in the top. Then the egg white leaked out into the water while boiling. Then the egg had to be dug out and the egg was rubbery!

Eggies - Total Crap

Eggs stick. Eggs dont cook right. Dont waste your money

EGGIES SUCK ***

bought eggies i tried them out first thi g to many parts in order to put the eggs in you have to crack them in a container rhen pour them in the center ring will not tighten tight enough they leak water while cooking eggs come out rubbery the yolk turns into a rubber ball worst purchace ever i give it zero stars i give it 5 big steaming piles of

Eggies - AWFUL

Never been so dissapointed in a product. No instructions and hard to clean. Very dissatisfied.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Eggies - Junk! Worst product I’ve ever ordered.

I ordered two sets of these because we have a big family. Took 6 weeks to receive.

No instructions in both boxes.

Tried them as soon as I got them and I believe all but one leaked out. Absolute nightmare to clean!

Absolutely would NOT recommend this product.

Junk, junk, junk!

Review about: Egg Cookers Eggies.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Eggies - Who was the idiot that designed these pieces of wasted time?

There are 4 seperate pieces that you have to put together for each egg. Some of the pieces had plastic thaI had to clip off with nail clippers.

There was no info of how to use them except to drop your egg in and srew on the fourth piece to cap it off. They leaked even though I tightened them as far as they would go. To wash them is very difficult with 4 pieces to try to get egg out of and 4X6 means 24 peices to scub egg residue out of.

I want my money back. This whole thing was a pain and waste of time.

Review about: Eggies.

Comments

#1501994

I bought these things and tried them. The eggs stick to the damn thing and came out terrible.

And cannot clean it because the stuff will not come off. We're still purchase I've ever had in my life don't waste your time

Eggies - Don't order this

I ordered this a few months ago. So long that my email was automatically deleted.

I had forgotten all about this. It finally arrived today. I don't recommend this piece of crap. If you have about 6 months to wait for delivery.

Then go for it.

I think it's a scam. And after I ordered this item, my name showed up on the dark web.

Eggies - Terrible product

I tried them today. No instructions included.

The pods would not stay upright in the boiling water. They all leaked out and got water in the egg. Impossible to get clean and several came apart in the water. I am going to tell everyone I know to not buy these and mine are going in the trash!

They were quite expensive and one of them broke apart as I tried to clean it!

It has a big crease in the silicone already. I usually enjoy all the products I buy online, but these are a nightmare to use.

Does anyone have any advice to improve the function of this product, or it should be removed from production.?

Review about: Eggies Egg Cooker.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Prompt delivery.

I didn't like: No instructions and terrible results.